Summer jobs for youth
Candidates must be aged 15-30 (inclusive), be Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or accepted refugees, and have the right to work in Quebec as well as a valid SIN.
- Work with our Good Food Markets, which offer fresh produce to members of our community, as well as with the Depot’s distribution team. More info here!
- Help facilitate our cooking and nutrition activities in day camps with youth ages 5-14, as well as our summer picnics and our healthy snack program. More info here!
- Work with our community chef in a professional kitchen to support The Depot’s community meal program. More info here!
- Create and help manage graphics, web content and social media for The Depot and help program staff communicate about The Depot’s wide range of programming. More info here!
- Help the Volunteer Coordinator with coordination, volunteer training, and individualized support for program participants. More info here!
- Develop administrative skills and support the Administrative Coordinator with filing, archiving, working with our digital database, and more. More info here!
Apply by: 5pm on Sunday, May 26th, 2019.
All active job postings will be posted below.