We manage the borough’s individual garden plots.
We provide guidance and support for NDG’s three community gardens as well as two in Côte-Des-Neiges. Residents can sign up to garden one plot, allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Please note that these gardens are very popular and the waiting list can be over two years long.
If you have questions regarding your garden plot renewal or anything else, please contact the Community Gardens Coordinator at the Dépôt email@example.com.
For prospective gardeners
How to Get Involved:
Sign-up for the waiting list is now managed by The Depot! Only Montreal residents are eligible to get a garden plot. If you live in another municipality (such as Côte-St-Luc), contact your local municipality to participate in a garden near you.
To be added to the waiting list for NDG and CDN community gardens:
- Fill out the registration form.
RENEWAL AND REGISTRATION FORM – Community gardens CDN-NDG
- To learn more about the community gardens program, please consult the Reference Guide for Community gardens online.
- Provide the required documents
- Photocopy of a valid piece of photo ID, front and back (see the renewal form for type of document accepted);
- Photocopy of a proof of residence (see the renewal form for type of document accepted).
Contact CHRISTINE SAYEGH for more information
EMAIL or 514 483 4680 x 229
Thanks to our funders: